Careers at Schryver Medical
BE ENGAGED - BE INSPIRED - BE AT SCHRYVER
Establishing a career is more than finding a job. At Schryver Medical we are seeking dedicated and hard working people to be involved in our mission—to provide high quality medical diagnostic services to our customers and patients in the long-term and post acute care services market. In this rapidly expanding sector of the medical services profession, there is currently a high need for well-trained and talented individuals who want a place to put their hard-earned skills to work. At Schryver Medical you will become part of an inspired team doing challenging work that “matters”.
Schryver Medical is proud to offer the following benefits to all full time employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual Bank
- Flexible Work Schedules for many positions
- Free Uniforms for some positions
Working at Schryver Medical
In a few short years, Schryver Medical has become a leader in the delivery of lab and x-ray diagnostic services and medical products to the long-term care and post-acute care markets throughout the Rocky Mountain region. We are now rapidly expanding to several key areas across the US.
We at Schryver Medical believe in the importance of a culture that fosters ethical behavior and dynamic team work. The following summarizes our business philosophy.
- We are committed to maintaining the dignity of the patients with whom we come in contact. We will strive to understand their challenges, maintain their privacy, make them feel respected and provide the best service possible.
- We will communicate and act with integrity, taking care to not betray the trust of our customers, suppliers or employees.
- We will not take unfair advantage of people, organizations or opportunities. We believe in conducting fair deals in every situation, every day.
- We will listen carefully to customers, noting their concerns, preferences and feedback. We will repeat what we believe we have heard from them in order to confirm clear understanding of their message.
- We believe that compliance with regulations governing our business is paramount to our long-term survival. We will be diligent in maintaining our knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations and ensuring we are in full compliance.
- We value our employees and their suggestions. Each individual has a unique perspective from their place within the organization, and each may contribute valuable insight. We encourage suggestions for improvements in our processes, services or communications and will incorporate those we believe will practically and cost-effectively contribute to our customer’s increased satisfaction.
- We recognize the value of our employees. We are committed to an environment that provides equal opportunities and encourages diversity. We expect employees at all levels to interact with one another respectfully.
Because of the serious nature of our work, we believe it is important to have a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free workplace. Alert and rational behavior is important for the safe and adequate performance of job duties and for the confidence of the public and our customers and patients in the company’s ability to meet its responsibilities.
Consistent with Schryver employment policies, all persons seeking employment with Schryver are must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test. In addition, all offers of employment to persons seeking employment with Schryver will be conditioned on passing a pre-employment physical assessment and background check (varies by position).
Contact Human Resources
Corporate Human Resources Department
12075 East 45th Avenue, Suite 600
Denver, CO 80239
Toll Free: 800.638.3240
Please Note: Schryver Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Applicants must maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
No phone calls please.