Imaging System and Services
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY AND Experienced PEOPLE
Schryver Medical offers x-ray, ultrasound, electrocardiography, Holter monitoring, bone densitometry, and ABI services. Using only high-definition digital technology, we partner with the best imaging product manufacturers and software companies to continually improve our imaging services.
From order entry, to exam, to physician’s interpretation, to the reporting of results, our systems provide fast and accurate results in a HIPAA-secure environment.
All images and reports are available online and through our secure free mobile app.
High Definition speeds diagnosis
Using 100% high-definition digital technology provides Schryver Medical reading radiologists with hospital-quality images. These high quality images improve the ability to provide an accurate diagnosis within minutes of receipt of the study.
- Images are reviewed by the technologist and transmitted to the reading radiologist while at the customer's site
- Our technologists are certified by the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Comprehensive quality improvement system in place for both the technologists and the radiologists
Versatile and Portable
Schryver Medical ultrasound sonographers perform vascular, arterial, cardiac, OB, and general ultrasound studies. These powerful portable units provide high quality digital images to our reading radiologists and cardiologists, allowing them to make accurate diagnoses in a timely manner.
- All Schryver Medical sonographers are ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) certified to conduct the studies they perform
- The sonographer provides a written report at the conclusion of the exam
- All ultrasound studies are reviewed by either a radiologist or a cardiologist, with a transcribed report provided to the customer
Each Schryver Medical mobile imaging van is equipped with a high-definition digital EKG unit as well as a digital ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) unit. All of our technologists have been trained to perform electrocardiogram and ABI tests. Written results are provided to the practitioner at the time of the study.
- EKG units provide electronic interpretation at the time of study
- All EKG results are reviewed by a cardiologist and results are posted securely online
- ABI studies provide a pulse volume recording as well as all calculations
- A full service 12-lead electrocardiogram study is provided in the patient's room. The tracing is provided for the referring physician’s review.