To raise the bar in all that we do.
It’s who we are. It’s what we do.
We at Schryver Medical have been consistently at the side of our customers and patients for almost 25 years. Our mission has remained the same – to support you in one of the most serious and challenging of professions, the long-term care and treatment of our elderly and post-acute care populations.
Schryver Medical is passionately committed to serving the changing health care needs and building loyal partnerships with our patients, their families, our customers, and our employees.
Culture of Care
Schryver Medical employees bring the energy and resources to provide care and services to the high-needs elderly and post-acute populations
- Schryver Medical understands the vulnerable nature of our patients, and we bring compassion, understanding, and comfort with our services.
- We at Schryver Medical bring the intensity, the pride, and the drive to do “whatever it takes” to deliver excellence in all aspects of our services.
- We believe it’s more than a job – it’s about being part of a winning team that celebrates our employees’ ideas and diversities; understands customers’ needs, expectations, and desires; and enhances patients' lives.
- Schryver Medical is not only about doing things right; it is about doing the right thing.
- Our culture is one that works from a position of trust which values honesty, fosters loyalty, promotes respect, ensures fairness.
- At Schryver Medical, leadership is not found in just one position; it is found in every position.
- Each of us has the responsibility to make decisions that promote learning and growth, initiate change, allow risk-taking, and create good customer relationships.
- Through respectful communication, we will help guide and support one another.
- At Schryver Medical, excellence means humbly striving for excellence by being all that we can be.
- We welcome challenge as an opportunity to succeed by persistently demonstrating growth and financial responsibility, creative problem-solving, a positive, winning attitude, flexibility, consistency, and accuracy.
- Our dedication to excellence and ethical behavior requires everyone to maintain high standards; in the process, our customers are well-served.